To find the section you want, click on it in the list below.
- Introduction and Statement of Compliance
- The Board
- Directors' indemnity and insurance
- Audit committee
- Remuneration committee
- Nominations committee
- Relations with shareholders
- Risk and internal control
- Going concern
- Statement of directors' responsibilities
- Directors' Responsibility Statement
Directors' indemnity and insurance
In accordance with the Articles of Association, the Company has provided indemnities to the directors (to the extent permitted by the Companies Act) in respect of liabilities incurred as a result of their office. In addition the Company maintains appropriate insurance cover against legal action brought against it or its subsidiaries, directors and officers. Neither the indemnity nor insurance provides cover in the event that the director is proved to have acted dishonestly or fraudulently.